Loving all things RV, Quality RV Resorts, counts movies featuring RVs as among the most fun ones to watch.
Let’s take a brief look at six RV movies!
1) 2012 (2009): An RV is in many scenes including one where the vehicle jumps over a gaping hole escaping from a volcanic explosion.
2) RV (2006): Robin Williams, as Bob Munro, takes his family on a road trip to Colorado in a rented Forest River Georgetown 359 TS motorhome.
3) Independence Day (1996): Will Smith combines forces with patriotic citizens in RVs, including a 1967 Winnebago Brave, to save the planet from aliens.
4) National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989): Chevy Chase as Clark Griswold strives for a perfect family Christmas. However his uncouth cousin, Eddie, and his family show up unplanned and live in a 1972 Ford Condor II on the Griswold property.
5) Stripes (1981): Bill Murray and Harold Ramis star as soldiers in a comedy featuring some Army hijinks as well as the EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle, a top-secret RV in the Army, based on a GMC Palm Beach motorhome.
6) Long Long Trailer (1953): This vintage romcom stars Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball who decide to buy a new 36-foot travel trailer for a honeymoon road-trip.
About Quality RV Resorts
From sparkling pools to outdoor fire pits, free cable TV hook-ups, and free park-wide WiFi, Quality RV Resorts offers unparalleled amenities to enhance your lifestyle, ease your daily living, and ensure you enjoy your stay.
Each of our RV Resorts is distinctive and offers amenities unique to the individual location:
- Houston RV Resorts: Northlake, Southlake, Westlake, Eastlake, Fallbrook, Highway 6, Lakeview, AllStar
- Baytown: Mont Belvieu RV Resort
- Brazoria: Brazoria Lakes RV Resort